CARAMELISED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH ACV
These caramelised Brussels sprouts, are the perfect side dish for just about any occasion. With a savoury, sweet apple flavour from the apple cider vinegar mixture used for roasting. If you’d like to add some crunch, sprinkle with crushed walnuts.
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 500 g Brussels sprouts, rinsed, trimmed
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped into small chunks
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or hemp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp mustard (Dijon or wholegrain)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
$15.90 – $90.00View / Buy Now
- Pre-heat oven to 200˚C
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add Brussels sprouts and gently boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, cool then cut in half.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar, oil, butter, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place sprouts and onions in the bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread the sprouts and onions in a baking dish and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the sprouts are tender on the inside with a golden brown and crisp outer layer.
- Remove from the oven and serve.