BBQ LAMB CHOPS WITH CHILLI
BBQ Lamb Chops with Chilli Oil and Relish.
Sticky, spicy and sweet! Our multi award winning Red Chilli Onion Relish has a lovely velvet feel with a crunchy texture. Sweet yet with a lingering spicy finish, it’s the perfect relish to use as a baste for these lovely grilled Frenched lamb chops. For the ultimate glaze, simply warm up the relish with some olive oil or butter and use as a glaze. Baste while the lamb is warm.
Ingredients − Serves 4
$13.90View / Buy Now
- Preheat bbq grill or stove top grill pan to medium-high.
- Arrange lamb chops in a single layer on a plate.
- Combine Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil, coriander, garlic, sea salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Spoon this mixture evenly over both sides of lamb chops. Stand for 20-30 minutes.
- Grill lamb chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side to desired doneness.
Note: When the internal temperature reaches 60˚C they should be medium-rare.
- Transfer to a warm platter and let rest for 10 minutes before basting with Latasha’s Kitchen Red Chilli Onion Relish.
TIP: While this recipe is for lamb rib chops it also works well for lamb loin chops. You just need to increase the cooking time by 3 minutes on each side for the lamb loin chops.