Tasty Tinned Tomato Chutney
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- 1½ teaspoons each of cumin and mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
- 1 onion, chopped (can use frozen if required but add frozen onion after the spices are aromatic)
- 2 cloves garlic or equivalent
- 1 tin tomatoes
- Crushed dried chilli (optional)
- Heat the oil on a medium heat.
- Add the spices and chopped onion and cook till the spices are aromatic.
- Turn down heat and add garlic and tomatoes and chili to taste If desired.
- Cook for fifteen minutes on low.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.