Roasted Capsicum and Zingy Chickpeas Medley
Sweet, spicy and tangy – Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney is perfect as a side dish to accompany all types of Indian and South-east Asian curries, lentils and stews.
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
½ cup large raisins
1 bunch fresh mint leaves, torn
1 tsp chaat masala
½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
2 cups boiled chickpeas or butter beans
4 cups of roasted mixed capsicum strips, red variety or mixed
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan with olive oil.
- Add fennel seeds, crushed pepper, raisins and chaat masala.
- When aromatic, add Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney and boiled chickpeas or butter beans and mix thoroughly.
- Then add medley of roasted capsicum strips.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy as a hot or cold snack or as a side accompaniment to other Latasha’s Kitchen curries.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.