Quick & Tasty Simmer – Thai Massaman Style
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 2 tbsp oil
- 500 g proteins, diced or sliced
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Massaman Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water or Ayam coconut milk
- 400 g vegetables you like, sweet potato and green beans work well
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges
$12.90 – $40.00View / Buy Now
- In a hot pan, add oil and diced or sliced proteins. Brown proteins for a few minutes at medium to high heat.
- Next add jar of Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Massaman Simmer Sauce. Rinse empty jar with ½ cup water or coconut milk and add to pan. Bring to quick boil, then simmer for however long it takes the proteins to cook and the sauce to be reduced and thick.
- While proteins are cooking add in your vegetables.
- Serve with rice, garnished with coriander and lime wedges.