- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Madras Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green chilli, split
- 3 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 kg royal blue potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 level tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml water
- ½ can baby roma tomatoes
- Coriander or curry leaves
- Fresh cut green chillies
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add shallots, curry leaves, green chillies and tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add Latasha’s Kitchen Madras Paste and a sprinkle of water.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low heat, then add potatoes, salt, and turmeric and stir to mix well.
- Add the coconut milk, tinned tomatoes and water bring it to a boil, then simmer with a lid on and cook until potatoes are soft and the liquid has reduced.
- Garnish with coriander or curry leaves. Sliced green chillies can also be used.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.