Quick & Easy Thai Green Curry
This Thai green curry is easy with my Thai green curry paste concentrate. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180 g concentrate makes 2 kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- Stir fry ½ jar (or 3 tablespoons) of paste in 2 tablespoons oil with 125ml coconut cream for 5 minutes.
- Add 1kg of mixed seafood, thinly sliced beef, chicken or just vegetables (for example; a mix of pumpkin, carrots, potatoes and sweet potatoes) and cook for 3 minutes or until done.
- Add 400 ml coconut milk, salt or fish sauce, and 250 g mixed quick-to-cook vegetables like quartered baby eggplant or Thai pea eggplant, corn, bamboo shoots, Thai green peppercorns on the stems and frozen peas and bring to a quick boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered until chicken and all vegetables are done.
- Remove lid towards the end of cooking time and continue cooking until gravy is reduced.
- Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons palm sugar and garnish with Thai basil and coriander leaves, sliced green chillies and some lime juice.
This can be cooled with coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut powder or carnation coconut milk.