Caramelised Bananas with ACV
Caramelised Bananas with ACV – inspired and adapted from a recipe in the West Australian by Margaret Johnson, August 2000.
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 6 just ripe bananas
(TIP: Lady Fingers aren’t suitable for this recipe)
- 60 g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1-2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vanilla ice cream
$15.90View / Buy Now
- Peel the bananas and if they are large cut in half.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-based fry pan over gentle heat.
- Add the sugar and vanilla bean paste. Slip in the bananas in a single layer.
- Cook over a gentle heat until they are golden on one side. Turn over and cook the other side.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar, stir through and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.