Caramelised Bananas with ACV
Caramelised Bananas with ACV – inspired and adapted from a recipe in the West Australian by Margaret Johnson, August 2000.
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 6 just ripe bananas
(TIP: Lady Fingers aren’t suitable for this recipe)
- 60 g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1-2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vanilla ice cream
$107.40View / Buy Now
- Peel the bananas and if they are large cut in half.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-based fry pan over gentle heat.
- Add the sugar and vanilla bean paste. Slip in the bananas in a single layer.
- Cook over a gentle heat until they are golden on one side. Turn over and cook the other side.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar, stir through and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.